2 de junio de 2013

It isn't over


Such a lonely day
And it's mine
Such a lonely day
Shouldn't exist
It's a day that I'll never miss

I had to find you
Tell you I'm sorry
Tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart

What else could I say?
What else could I write?
I don't have the right.
What else should I be?
All Apologies.
Everything`s my fault
I'll take all the blame
I'll proceed from shame

An now that you've been broken down
Got your head out of the clouds
You're back down on the ground

And you don't talk so loud
An you don't walk so proud
Any more, and what for

I hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me... it isn't over.


Esto es una mezcla de varias canciones (si quieren escuchar la cancion completa den clic en los links debajo de cada estrofa), y resultó de escuchar muchos temas, pero solo quedarse pegados en mi cabeza fragmentos de algunas letras, no necesariamente que correspondan con el sentido original de la cancion, pero si con el sentido... mío.

* En los comentarios estan las letras en español.